Ms. Miller earned her B.A. degree from Hamline University and her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law. She is admitted to practice in both state and federal court. She is a past president of the Stearns/Benton Bar Association, the St. Cloud Chapter of Minnesota Women Lawyers and the Central Minnesota Estate Planning Council.
Ms. Miller has tried a number of cases and has argued on multiple occasions before the Minnesota Court of Appeals and Minnesota Supreme Court. Ms. Miller represents employees, employers, individuals and businesses and works with them to effectively resolve their legal issues.
When Ms. Miller is not practicing law, she can be found spending time with her family, camping, hunting and fishing.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law for Employers and Employees
- Social Security Disability – Applications, Hearings and Appeals (RSDI)
- General Civil Litigation
- Supplemental Security Income Claims (SSI)
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability Appeals
- Professional Licensing Issues
- Insurance Law
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Hamline University
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as a "Minnesota Rising Star Attorney" on multiple occasions by Minnesota Law and Politics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- MN State Bar Association
- MN Women Lawyers Association, Past President of the St. Cloud Chapter
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Stearns/Benton Bar Association, Past President
Pro Bono Activities
- St. Cloud Zonta Club