Krister earned his B.A. degree from Gustavus Adolphus College, majoring in religion and economics, and his J.D. with a concentration in trial practice from the University of Minnesota Law School.
Outside of the office, Krister enjoys traveling and trail hiking.
Areas Of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, Minnesota
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Stearns Benton County Bar Association